More and more we are having a debate on which training style is better and more effective. Is it body building or functional training? The truth is that we are asking the wrong question as every training modality yields unique benefits. Thus, an all inclusive approach to programming may be most effective
We believe that bad exercise doesn't exist. Our continuum based thinking allow us to explore our very extensive exercise library and use it correctly based on individuals abilities, goals and requirements.
WHERE WE START
Before we design any individual program it's helpful to know how we can help you therefore our free of charge casual chat is our starting point. Casual movement session allows us to see how you move and feel during the movement. This allows us to not only tailor your program but also arm you with some powerful self-care strategies which are quick and easy to perform anytime and anywhere.
METHODS & PHILOSOPHY
The health and performance of the body relies on our ability to move variably, and it adapts in kind.
Together with traditional strength methods we also use a combination of unique and novel solutions to effectively prepare the body for life and its demand.
- Mobilisers are subtle movements that focus on joints timing, overall body awareness and create space in your body so you can move freely with any restrictions and limitations.
- Ground to stand are fantastic for enhancing mobility and flexibility, improve fluid circulation and creating total-body awareness.
- Warding Patterns enhance the relationship between muscles, fascia and nerves which is vital for pain management and movement longevity. Improve core function in upright position and reactivity.
- Hip De-coupling are powerful solutions for better hip mobility, less wear and tear through the low back and knees and improve rhythm through lower back/hip area.
- Restorative Poses improve mindfulness, tissue extensibility and down regulate sympathetic nervous system.
- Shifting is moving load through the field of gravity and it's great for tensile strength (lengthen muscles under the load), create stability while moving load off the midline or strengthen collagen in the tissue.
- Flow is a sequence of variety of movement organised in a rhythmical way. They improve cognitive function, motor control or increase aerobic capacity.
We take care of your body so you can move like a ninja and look and feel the best.